Monday, December 15, 2008

Where's My Camera?

I took the thing to work a while ago and now I can't find it.

I know it's here. I put it somewhere "safe."

I am starting to feel like my dad. It's been a running joke in our family that Dad can never find his keys. Back in the "olden days" when having words put on t-shirts was unusual, we had a shirt made for Dad that said, "Where are my keys?" And he wore it.

That was over 30 years ago. He still can't find his keys.

And his daughter can't find her camera.

Sorry SSS angel... I am still looking and promise to show everyone how wonderful your gifts are as soon as it turns up.

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

how does the joke go?

Do you believe in the hereafter?

Sure I do! I always walk into a room and ask "what did come in here after?"

getting olddddddd

Gary's third pottery blog said...

sigh
what did I come in here after? is how it goes.....

Debbie Y. said...

Thanks for the comment love on my FB SITS day!

I have a similar blog about losing my camera, but I made the terrible faux paux of thinking someone at work had stolen it. Then I found it. How chagrined was I?

 
template by suckmylolly.com