Thursday, December 4, 2008

Colonel Returns

Well, friends, the Colonel came back today.

Not much to say except he's really not "right" yet and somebody should've made sure he wasn't driving a car. Hopefully he'll get home before school lets out.

My daughter is still in love. They only see each other about an hour or so a day. I like that part of the relationship. So far, no school-skipping or other drama going on.

Miss Priss wants a Touch iPod and a new bed for Christmas. Of course, she picked out a bed from Pottery Barn Teens. She won't be getting $1200.00 double bed. She IS getting the iPod and, due to a short comment she made the other night, a guitar and all the "fixins" that come with it - pick, tuner, gig bag (what the heck is that?), a strap and a stand.

She mentioned she's always wanted to take guitar or piano lessons. We went for the guitar. I hope it's a surprise.

Her uncle (my sister's husband) is going to make her that Pottery Barn bed she wanted, but she'll get it for her birthday in March.

Now, I just have to figure out what to get Jerry. I'm stumped.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

that's some great stuff for your daughter and I hope she takes to it!
Jerry? Are you kidding me? He wants DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least I DO, and I am sure Jerry wants them too. Then I can come visit and jam at your house.

Aunt Julie said...

You know what I'm doing for Moker? Re-framing old family pixes. He mentioned once that we should put some up in the hallway. He's getting his wish this year!

 
template by suckmylolly.com