Monday, December 8, 2008

Taking a Breather Today

Well, I have completed some chores over the weekend. The tree is up and decorated. Quite a bit of purchasing has been done. I mailed my "Secret Santa" gift today - good thing, too, because those gals start collecting before you're past due! As someone who used to work in collections (and even repo'd cars), I know a "strong arm" when I see one.

Okay, girls, if you're reading this, know I am just joking! The cut-off to ship your secret gift is December 10th, so I was waiting as long as possible so it would be closer to Christmas. But, no worries, it's in the mail!

Let's see what else...beats me. The tree thing always wears me out, but I love doing it. I love having it up and how it looks.

There's still more shopping to do, but I am going to take a breather today.

breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe

whew! I feel better now.

7 comments:

Ronnica said...

I just have a couple of things left to buy. One for my baby cousin and the other for my dad. He's rather impossible, but I'm basically going to get him to pick out something when he's visiting this weekend. Or else.

Unknown said...

LMAO...I knew that bit about the naughty list would make some think we were in collections oh lordy this post makes me giggle...

Betty said...

I´m just now getting into the spirit and will do some shopping this week too. Today I baked some cookies and that helped too.
Oh and the Santa gift is out as well...
Hope you have a great week!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

wow...i'm tired from all the stuff going on too, but being FB has given me new energy! thanks for stopping by my blog today!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I just wanted to stop by to thank you for visiting my blog today as part of BATW!

Oh my goodness...your art is amazingly beautiful. It was really neat to get to see how talented you are!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

going to get anything special for the doggies????

Unknown said...

Hey Lynda i just need to confirm that you did receive your SSS gift can you let me know please...also if i overlooked it can u let me know the link to th post for the sss gift as well...amy and I are trying to get one long list of everyone who has received and blogged about their gift so everyone can see all your goodies...TY again

 
template by suckmylolly.com