Thursday, December 4, 2008

On The Limb For A While

Yep, it's Art On A Limb... I don't have anything new. Since we adopted Nicole, life has slowed me down a bit, but I thought I'd share a couple of my works "just because" and I rarely do. No reason, really. So, here you go:

REM

Maggie
(I had just read The DaVinci Code when I did this one... A little Holy Grail moment)

She Began to Rise
(the Talking Heads part II)






And She Was
(the Talking Heads part I)


Approval
(Seal Of, of course)

And there it is :-)




9 comments:

Betty said...

Wow, these are very original and cool! I love the first one. Really great!

Wep said...

OMG I love them!!! VERY cool!

Dawn said...

You are very talented. Those are all just gorgeous!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Wow...I am amazed. LOVE the first and last ones.

shutter girl said...

These are amazing! What medium are you using? So unique!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

my blob didn't tell me you had posted, so sorry I fell behind---
but oh Lynda!!!!!!!!! You have made me so happy posting all these beautiful pics! And a little seal!!!!!!! Just gorgeous, and to think I have a copy here at home.

Linda Starr said...

Wow, I am so glad I stopped by to see your art. Just beautiful, love the colors and the dreamy atmosphere, somehow so soothing and yet powerful. Just beautiful.

Aunt Julie said...

Wow! Are you TALENTED, or WHAT? Do you sell your artwork? You SHOULD! Listen, doll, I'm backed up in my commenting. Just spent a while commenting on your last several posts...so please make sure to read 'em!

Melissa B. said...

Your art shouldn't be on a Limb, it should be in a Gallery somewhere. You're seriously talented, gal friend! Please don't forget Sx3 today, if ya have a split second.

 
template by suckmylolly.com