Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pop'rs Rule!

It's the busy time at my office again. The phone is going bonkers, but I guess we should be grateful - we're busy in the midst of s recession and that's good for us.

Oh, Veggie Mom sent me my Pop'rs! They arrived yesterday. We haven't had a chance to use them yet as we ate dinner before going to the mailbox, but we'll be trying those out soon. I love the idea of this product. Go on over and check out her site!

The Colonel was supposed to come back to work today, but his wife called and said he was still apprehensive about driving. I think that's wise.

We haven't had any bathroom water coffee in about a month now, so that's a good thing.

I plan on trying to be a little more "connected" to my blog tomorrow. I see now it should be the FIRST thing I do when I get here.

Happy Wedsnesday, friends!

6 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Is Jerry hosting another Pink Floyd party at your house? Tell him I'll be over.

Dawn said...

No bathroom water coffee is a great thing! LOL! I hope that doesn't have to change.

Happy Wednesday! :)

Ritch in Love said...

Well how do you like that?! Eat Your Veggies gave me an award and I choose you as one of the lucky recipients! Come and get your yummy award!

The Blonde Duck said...

Saw your blog and wanted to say hello! I love your header!

Melissa B. said...

That Veggie Mom is a Generous Gal, isn't she? And how will things be around Ye Olde Office when the C. comes back? BTW, I've been nominated for a Pretty Neat Blog Award. If you have a chance, please come by my place and vote. Pretty Please?

Aunt Julie said...

Pop'rs DO rule, don't they? Whaddaya think? Can't wait to hear!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com