Friday, December 12, 2008

Fifty Things

I opened this over at Lizzy's and now I am obligated... as are you!

50 random things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like cheese? Yes

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes

3. Do you own a gun? No, but my husband does.

4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Love it!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them. I don't want to read ingredients. Hebrew National may be the fav.

7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? Yikes! Either, "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear," or "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas." But there are too many more.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? From Dairy Queen? Or in a gym? - in that order: yes/no

10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? George.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My James Avery anchor bracelet.

12. Favorite hobby? Drawing or Painting

13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? I am not sure what "exotic" means to the questioner, but if it containes eyeballs or feet, my answer would have to be NO.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Procrastination

16. Middle Name? Gay (never would know I was from the south, would ya?)

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? It's chilly in here, I need stamps, and why won't The Colonel be quiet?

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Turkey cutlets, veggies, watermelon water

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Big Red, Diet Pepsi, Watermelon Water

20. Current worry right now? Keeping my daughter motivated to go to school (see below)

21. Current hate? Thieves

22. Favorite place to be? Grand Cayman Island

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Stayed home/watched fireworks

24. Where would you like to go? Iceland

25. Name three people who will complete this? You, you and you

26. Do you own flip flops? No - there is a teenager in my house...ugh! Glad that fad is fading.

27. What shirt are you wearing? A grey hoodie

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Too slippery

29. Can you whistle? Yes indeedy

30. Favorite color? Blue & Green together (or yellow)

31. Would you be a pirate? No

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Ticket to Ride/Sleigh Ride/Can't Find My Way Home

33. Favorite girl's name? Mary

34. Favorite boy's name? Tim

35. What's in your pocket right now? A paperclip and a dime

36. Last thing that made you laugh? My daughter - a silly joke

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Wow - don't remember any in particular

38. Worst injury you've ever had? A fall - I hurt my knee fairly badly

39. Do you love where you live? Are you kidding? I live in Texas, I am a native Texan, let's see....um, YES!

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

41. Who is your loudest friend? Janette

42. How many dogs do you have? Two

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Jerry does ;-).

44. Do you get embarrassed easily? Not really

45. What is your favorite book? This is so difficult - I love, love, love books...I think "A Christmas Carol," by Charles Dickens may be the perfect story. I also love, "To Kill A Mockingbird," and so many, many more.

46. What is your favorite candy? Regular, old-fashioned Reese's.

47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? It has a theme song? I've never seen one episode of this show.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'd like some James Taylor - maybe, "The Secret of Life," and "Something In The Way She Moves," along with Mercy Me's, "I Can Only Imagine."

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Turning off lights and crawling in bed

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Hope my daughter gets up and goes to school!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo! Great list!

Aunt Julie said...

When I was pregnant with The Wild One, I craved hot dogs ALL the time! Do you suppose this is why she turned out the way she did? Perhaps...I'll do this list soon, I promise!

Betty said...

Great list. I needed a good meme to do for next week, so I´ll be posting this on Tuesday. Thanks for that!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I bet you sing the Beatles beautifully

 
template by suckmylolly.com