Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Already?

I had definite plans for yesterday. Jerry had to work from 10am - 6pm and my hope was Miss Priss would run off and hang out with her friends all day.

Jerry came through and went to work, but Nicole's friends all baled on her, so she was home for the ENTIRE day and evening. We went to lunch together and enjoyed our time.

Although I had planned for a day of me-time, I got a day of we-time.

Truthfully, it was a really good day. I hope we get some more of these before she's up and out of the house.

How's your weekend so far?

Oh, know any good wallpaper sites? I like graffitiwallpaper.com....give it a whirl. I'm using "Clothespin Love" as my background right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherish the we moments, they will be gone before you know it.

Thanks for sharing the link to the wall papers. I picked the Lotus flower for now, I normally use one of my own photo's and change often. This is a nice change... ; }

Denita

Melissa B. said...

We Time often can be fun...especially if it's unplanned, don't you think? Did y'all go out to eat Mexican, by any chance? The reason I ask is that Sx3 features a Real Live Giveaway today...of a Tex-Mex cookbok! Please come join the fun!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I got some girl bonding in with my daughter this weekend too.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Oh boy, poor Jerry though, I hope he has a break today.

Betty said...

I´m glad you had a good "we day" with your daughter. I did too!

 
template by suckmylolly.com