Friday, May 15, 2009

Five Friday Favorites - Transportation



It's that time again! First of all, it's Friday! That's the best thing. Now, what are your favorite way to be transported?? Or how do you wish you could be?

Here's mine:

1. By my adorable VW Bug. Yes, it looks just like the one above

2. I would love to have an old Jaguar.

3. Sailing in a tall ship... (I just want to be a passenger, not a worker bee)

4. I would also love to take a ride in one of those Budweiser, Clydesdale-guided wagons

5. And finally, I think the Jetsons have it going on... whooooosh!

Let's go!

Oh this is just for fun... Did you ever do this to carton of Land O'Lakes Butter??




8 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HA!
You need a sixth, Lynda: your wee little bike!
What does your daughter drive, btw, a race car?

g-man said...

HA! Although my boss said that when they were kids they used to fold up the box so that her knees were up and it is the knees that look like her boobs. Who knew?

I'm all bout the Jetsons :)

Lynda said...

Yep, g-man, that's exactly what we used to do, too.. silly, but "naughty" when you're a kid.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

yes cut out the holes and fold up the knees. hahah

Ritch in Love said...

LOL!! I needed that butter joke today!!
So I LOVE my Subaru and my Jetta!!! They are my top 2 rides! I wish I could say airplanes are on my list...but that would be just wrong!! Except they do give me my daily bread!
I love old trains! I'm facinated with old locomotives!
I love river rafting as well! So exciting!

Aunt Julie said...

Two more things we have in common...I'm a VW Bug gal from waaaaaaaaayyyyyy back. Plus, always wanted to be Jane Jetson!

Melissa B. said...

Gotta love those little bugs! Of the automobile variety, I mean. Summer is getting into full swing around here, and I'm NOT enjoying the bugs I see invading my house...And BTW...don't forget today's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. We're swimming with the "Big Fish" today!

Rhea said...

I did know about the Land O Lakes erotic origami bit. Too funny.

You were the one comment above me on the Saturday SITS post, so I came by to say hi!

 
template by suckmylolly.com