Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Biotch!

In my current job I have to deal with my previous one. If you don't know, I was with my previous employer for 25 years and got laid off last year as they down-sized. Well, fortunately for me, I was hired by one of the contractors we used at the previous employer. Following me?

Okay, so now I deal with some of the employees that remained... not necessarily from my branch, but doing the same thing I used to do... SO....I get it. I know exactly what they do and how it's supposed to be done, etc...

Geez! Some of these people are nothing but balls of stress and anger. Those of us here that used to be there are wondering if we were biotches (!) like some of the women we talk to there.

Maybe we were....hope not!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Lynda, you are utterly charming and wonderful and everybody knows it.

g-man said...

Somehow I just can't picture you being a biotch. I can see you getting frustrated and angry at someone who is not complying with or understanding what you are telling them, but I cant see you being rude about it.

Ronnica said...

Or maybe there jobs have gotten more stressful than when you left...good riddance!

 
template by suckmylolly.com