Friday, May 8, 2009

Five Friday Fried Favorites!

Oh yeah... fry it and it has to be good!


I am slow posting today, but I'm here now and these are my favorite fried foods - big apologies to my vegetarian pals, but I've gotta be truthful here:


1. Shrimp Tempura.. mmmmm

2. Bacon... one of those amazing smells, like bread baking, that will get you out of bed in the morning.

3. Okra - especially if my mom cooks it.

4. Chicken fried steak. I'm in Texas, of course that's on my list.

5. Shoestring onion rings.


Goodness! When is lunch????


How about YOU?

5 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

fried okra! (sometimes you realize Texas is a different planet, off in its own groovy little solar system, cooking and eating things I have never heard of before...)
Man, I would try fried okra, that look fantastic.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Fried is okay as long as it is a veggie.

Ronnica said...

I like fried pretty much everything, and you definitely have some good ones here! I love chicken fried steak, but don't really eat it unless I'm at Cracker Barrel.

Debbie Y. said...

Fried ice cream is good. Fried Turkey leg is good. I love me some Fried Chicken. But you hit the nail on the head with the Fried Okra and Fried Bacon, Yum Yum! That's my fried fave five.

red dirt girl said...

fried green beans ... even my mulettes will eat those !!

xxx
rdm

 
template by suckmylolly.com