Friday, May 29, 2009

The Elephant and The Cat

So! Guess who got a shipment of wonderful artwork from her friend, her pal, her favorite blogger, Gary? Oh yes, ME! And here it is in my office. Do I love it? Yes, yes I do!! Thanks, Gary!

First, the elephant and her baby... is this too cute or what?

Then the cat with its fish... don't ya' just love that face?

On the credenza:

A different angle:

Again:


The "bonus gift" that I just CANNOT get a good photo of, but adorable:

And, who could leave out the resident crabby clam? The pics in the background are mine :)

You should just head on over to Gary's blog and shop around - well worth it!
Thanks again, Gary, I love my new art :)

5 comments:

Ronnica said...

Cute! I'm going to need to get art for my new office...there's no room in this place!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

different and cute

Gary's third pottery blog said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks Lynda, oh my!!!!
Different??? I suppoooooooose....

Melissa B. said...

Gary is quite the talented young man, isn't he? Do you think he has another of those crabby clams to sell to moi? That's what I've been feeling a little like recently, although I can certainly see the light at the end of the tunnel...2 more weeks, more or less! PS: Please don't forget to join our Sunday Funnies with a visit to Sx3 today!

Aunt Julie said...

Just love these! I'm a "cat person," so the cat is my fave, but they're all so nicely done. Bravo for Gary!

 
template by suckmylolly.com