Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Bucket List

I just found myself on Confessions of An Apron Queen and she wants to know what our bucket lists are... she is also having a contest for the participants. Why not pop over and play along?

Here is the beginning of mine. I am sure it will grow and I will post updates as I go:

  • See puffins
  • Travel Europe and the Mediterranean
  • Own a first edition copy of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
  • See my daughter finish college and have a happy, stable grown-up life
  • Wear a bathing suit without cringing
  • Grow really, really, really old (but healthy) with my husband
  • newly added item: I want James Taylor to sing a song to me, just for me (live)

Here's your link:

9 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

I like the grow old (but healthy) together. Great list! Can I come travel w/ you?! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

Janet said...

That's a good list. I'll have to think about what mine would be. I like your last item and would include it on my own.

Amy said...

lol I shouldn't laugh but you and me both about the bathing suit, it's nice to know someone else apart from me feels the same way *sigh*
btw I came here via the Apron Queen's blog - just saying hi :-)

Mrs4444 said...

A very do-able list! (You've got lots of time.) I'm with you on the swimsuit thing... Thanks for stopping by today; I hope you like the breakfast :)

Mommy Minded said...

Girl I am all with you on the swimsuit! lol great list!

Muthering Heights said...

When you figure out how to wear a bathing suit without cringing, let me know the secret!

Kerrie said...

Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one. I know I definitely want to travel from Adelaide to Darwin on The Ghan, Gold Class of course.

Oh, I have always had a thing about building a spiral staircase too.

Maybe it's not going to be so hard to come up with a list.

Shannon said...

Lynda, I wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog! What a sweet comment. I love your blog! Keep up the great posts! :)

Givinya De Elba said...

Sorry the "Come To Australia" made you spew coffee! Hope it gave you a giggle to start the day!

GdeE

 
template by suckmylolly.com