Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seven is Enough (For Now)

I got tagged by Wep of WepRuminations to share 7 little known things about myself. Being pretty much an open book, I'm going to have to think about that for a minute.

Since you've made your way to this line, know that a minute has passed and I have come up with the following:

1. I have ridden an elephant.

2. I have worked in a haunted house as a witch.

3. I watched the filming of "Terms of Endearment" and went to the premier.

4. I cannot choose a favorite book.

5. I miss my grandmother more than I can say.

6. Monty Python and The Holy Grail still cracks me up!

7. I would love to learn to cut gems. (And I would like to know what happens to the gems that get cut wrong.)

I am not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you want to list your seven things, I would love to read them.

6 comments:

gary rith said...

Oh yes, the Pythons were the best!
You know, I would have a hard time choosing a book, too, although I loved Roertson Davies and read most of his books twice.

gary rith said...

ROBERTSON, dangit

Aunt Julie said...

BTW, the reason I won't go to see "sad" movies in a theater is because of "Terms of Endearment." What a great flick, but so, so sad! How did you get to sit in on the action?

Melissa B. said...

I've always wanted to ride an elephant! And Monty Python? What else can you say? :)

Wep said...

AWESOME, thanks for posting it :)

Feliz said...

I have ridden an elephant too! Isn't it wierd to be up so high? I love Monty Python! The Meaning of Life is my fave. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
template by suckmylolly.com