Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Time For A Mosaic!

Found at The Scholastic Scribe and originally from If Mom Says OK here a fun meme for the summer. You can do this, too! Take a look at mine and when you've given it a good going-over, check beneath it for how you can do this, too!


  • Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  • Using only the first page, pick an image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this Mosaic Maker. Follow the instructions, and presto! You have a synopsis of Who. You. Are
  • Your questions, our answers; click on Our Mosaic to see the snaps Up Close & Personal!


Your questions, my answers; click on my mosaic to see the snaps up close and personal!

  1. What is your first name? Lynda
  2. What is your favorite food? Avocado
  3. What high school did you go to? Spring Woods
  4. What is your favorite color? BlueGreen
  5. Who is your celebrity crush? James Taylor
  6. Favorite drink? Big Red
  7. Dream vacation? Iceland
  8. Favorite dessert? Cupcakes
  9. What you want to be when you grow up? An Artist
  10. What do you love most in life? Love
  11. One Word to describe you? Determined
  12. Your (blog) name? Art On A Limb

If you choose to create your own personal mosaic, leave a comment so that we can find our way to you! Enjoy - hope you have as much fun as I did.... and if you knew me better, you would see this is really ME :-)




credits:
1. Lynda Barry Autographed Promo Postcard, 2. Tomatoe, Avacado & Cucumber Salad, 3. posaga, 4. summer wharf colours, 5. ben taylor's foot, 6. Gizmo, 7. Puffin (Fratercula arctica), 8. Poodle Cupcakes, 9. Little Artist, 10. Love XOXO, 11. Little Zhen Zhen is a very determined little panda climber!, 12. Out on a Limb II

4 comments:

Tara R. said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad you decided to join the fun. I love the panda photo.

Ronnica said...

Big Red. That reminds me of the one time that I drank it. My roommate at the time (from Texas/Oklahoma) thought I'd love it. I didn't. I think you must be from there to enjoy it.

I answered the questions for you. Thanks for stopping by, SITSa!

gary rith said...

you bet, I wanna go to Iceland too, and I wonder if there are mosquitos there or not?

Melissa B. said...

Lynda: Love the mosaic! And thanks for the shout-out, too. I'll stay tuned--know you have a lot to say!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com