Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Face It

Yes, I caved... I joined Facebook and am having big fun!

In less than 24 hours, I have reconnected with a LOT of people.

If, as I suspect, I get completely swallowed up here, please cast all blame on my friend, Gary. It's all his fault. My sister will think she is responsible, but truth be told, that's not the case.

The funny part is I have been actively online since 1997 and some of my friends are commenting something like this, "Lynda! You're online? On Facebook? *Faint*"

See? I have been very stealth in my activities... *wink*

8 comments:

g-man said...

So if I 'friended' you would you accept? How would you explain our friendship since you want to keep your blog isolated? If you didn't want to friend me I'd understand, I was just askin'.

I can recall BBS' and the birth of AOL and Prodigy.

Debbie Y. said...

I'm with G-man. what do you want us blogger friends to do?

Lynda said...

Oh good! I'll contact you both :)

Ronnica said...

Welcome to the strange world of facebook...but don't leave the blog behind!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

ha! stealth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL@stealth-love it!
just wait till you discover 'farkle' on FB!!!

Melissa B. said...

Oh, you sneaky gal, you! I hear that of all the viral social networks, Facebook contact spread like the flu. Have fun, but don't forget your bloggy friends!

Betty said...

Welcome to Fb! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Also great for spying on your kids... :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com