Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Water For Coffee

I can't do it.

I can't drink coffee made in my office.

Some of you may remember that I work with only one other person in my office. Our headquarters is in California, but I am in a satellite office. It's just me and the weirdest guy on earth. Imagine the stapler guy from the movie, "Office Space," but one that was given honorary "colonelship" by the governor of Kentucky. Not joking.

Well, the Colonel (no, I don't call him that, nor does anyone else) is the one that brought the coffeemaker from home, so he feels it's his duty to make the coffee everyday. The problem with this is...we don't have water IN the office. His choices are bottled, water fountain, and the men's room.

We don't have bottled water.

Are you creeped out yet? Plus, I don't think that pot has ever been washed. It may have been rinsed in the men's room sink.

I stop by the quickie mart on my way to work.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

thats what i woulda done! whats funny is i wont even use coffee pots in hotel rooms-that is just plain nasty to me cuz you they dont take them out wash them properly yuck!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Unknown said...

Umm... ewwwwww!!! THat's just mcnasty. I'd be stopping at the quickie mart too...

We have one of those neato - makes one cup at a time of whatever you want machines... but I KNOW where the water comes from because I fill it.

Thanks for supporting my bid for the presidency!!!!

MissKris said...

Gary took my word for it so I'll just say YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Giggles said...

hahah still laughing...eeeewwwwwie!!
Thermos coffee for me thank you!!
That's just narsty!!

Ronnica said...

Hahahaha! I would abstain too! Another great reason to drink pop instead...

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I might even decide to give it up at this point.

Ritch in Love said...

OH!!! That made my toes curl! Just the thought...ewwww....
I gave up coffee 4 years ago, I miss it. (sigh)

Nonnas News said...

Thanks for following my recipe blog! Feel free to follow my main blog nonnasnews.blogspot.com
You have a very pretty blog!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

::huuurrrrllll::

 
template by suckmylolly.com