Monday, March 29, 2010

Eighteen

My kiddo turned 18 last week. Where did time go??

Miss Engaged is now a married woman - man, oh, man is THAT a long story. I don't have the energy for that one right now! Let's just say he got shipped overseas with the military, she's staying with his alternative-lifestyle sister, and looks for ways to stick it to her mom. Frankly, the mom kind of deserves it, but I would never say that in front of the girls. There's more, but like I said, there's just not enough coffee to get through it.

I miss blogging. I keep saying that and not committing to be faithful. Good thing I'm not married to it, huh?

Right this moment, life is good - how about you??

3 comments:

Ronnica said...

Happy birthday to Nicole! Life's been going good for me...enjoying the SPRING.

Betty W said...

Times flies, doesn´t it!? Happy Birthday to Nicole! I hope she enjoys the coming years!
I wish you would tell us that story of Miss "engaged/now married". Sounds fascinating! The drama! :)

Melissa B. said...

Oh, congrats to the Kiddo! And welcome back to Bloggyland. Stay awhile...it'll be fun!

 
template by suckmylolly.com