Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kindled

I don't have a thing to say that I can think of as my fingers are typing this. Then, I remember that I don't think I have posted about my favorite Christmas gift - the Kindle. Oh yeah, I am loving that thing.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am a book LOVER - yep, all "all caps" kind of book lover. I love how they feel, smell, and look. If I had my way, I would live in a library (really) - maybe a lighthouse-shaped library on the edge of a beautiful ocean, but we won't go down that path right now. BUT, (mmmhmmm the big "but" too) this Kindle is a reader's dream. I can carry approximately 1500 books in my hand.

And so many free ones! The classics are free... public domain and all. Oh, it is big fun.

Do you have one? Do you love it?

1 comments:

Janie B said...

Yes! I have one, too, and I also love it. I still have regular books and read and buy them, too, but the Kindle is just amazing. Love it. I'm a new follower.

 
template by suckmylolly.com